Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Question
How does cloud cover affect surface temperatures?
Abstract
This is a brief summary of what the project is about, what you did, and and a brief description of the outcome.
Hypothesis
 I think that it makes them colder because they block the sun from hitting the ground
Procedure
·         Opened up the excel from rsharpescience.com
·         Put a chart on word and completed it
·         Made a PowerPoint
·         I used my computer, drop box, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Collect Results
Analysis
I pretty much took the range of data of cloud coverage and surface temperature of the practice football field because it has the widest range of cloud cover and temperature I used the same time of day for each different day.
Conclusion
I will make the ground colder because it stops the suns UV rays from hitting the ground and they can’t be absorbed.  It is like this because it reflects the light and UV rays.
Presentation


No comments:

Post a Comment